Our ImpactSeptember 1, 2021 2022-06-28 22:23
For the past two years we’ve worked in the heart of Brixton supporting over 200 young people (80% are BAME) to enter into paid work or further education. Our Employability programme prepares and equip young people with the fundamental knowledge and essential skills for gaining employment.
Our accredited training courses include;
- Digital Promotions
- L2 Customer Service
- L1 Occupational Studies.
In the past 12 months, we’ve supported 122 people to achieve the following:
- 200+ guided into full time or part time paid employment
- 80% of learners from BAME backgrounds
- 57% of learners interviewed for jobs they wanted
- 50% of learners went to full time or part time employment, 3 months after completing our courses.
- 28% of learners progressed to further education
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for more information on the latest courses, workshops, projects and job opportunities.