Your Well-beingSeptember 1, 2021 2022-06-28 22:24
“We run our courses with the assistant and advice from seasoned Councillors and Mentors”
We at Orange Bow understand that one of the steps in progressing is through self-knowledge. We understand that what is holding us back from reaching our potential is not just economic factors but includes our own Mental Health.
We aim to be the guiding hand that inspires you to continue through your journey. Part of this is through our counselling and mentoring sessions.
- Realise your own capabilities.
- Get advice on ways you can thrive to overcome your mental barriers.
- Be inspired.
- Focus on your goals and access the help you need to achieve them.
What to expect:
We offer both one-to-one and group mentoring sessions with experience professionals.
- Are integrated within our courses to give our students a holistic experience and understanding of wellbeing in the scope of the working world and everyday life.
This will give the chance for young people to explore, share and discuss meaningful topics together with our counsellors/mentors.
- Are for those who wish to have private sessions to discuss topics that are too uncomfortable or sensitive to share in the group workshop.
This will give our learnersa comfortable and safe space to talk about any mental health issues and/or any other challenges faced that may be of concern.
We care about the mental healthof our learners and is of great importance that we are able to create a space of wellbeing that is safe and where our learners can be listened to.
Sign up to our monthly newsletter for more information on the latest courses, workshops, projects and job opportunities.